Onyx Graphics announces global availability of ONYX 21
Onyx Graphics, Inc., today announced the global availability of ONYX 21, the company’s newest software version release. ONYX 21 introduces Swatch Books 2.0 to print, scan, iterate and report on the ideal color match, with options to add print mode defined colors in a single click. Intuitive PDF tile maps to streamline tile job workflows and help guide installation with the ability to produce tile maps before, during or after printing that can be automated using ONYX Quick Sets. Combined with new dynamic print label capabilities, ONYX 21 delivers innovative tools for print shop branding with flexibility to connect to existing business tools.
“We’re amazed at the response ONYX 21 has already received through our virtual launch events,” said Matt Crawford, Director of Product Marketing at Onyx Graphics. “Customers are already seeing the impact of Swatch Books 2.0 with fast color matching, while new print label capabilities are providing opportunities both inside and outside their print shop.”
Highlights of ONYX 21 include
- Print, scan, iterate and report on the ideal color match using Swatch Books 2.0
- Add print mode defined colors in a single click
- Generate color-managed tile maps including tile list information to guide installation
- Utilize portable Adobe PDF tile maps for installation, customer transparency and print job previews
- Automate tile maps on any job using Quick Sets 2.0
- Add images to print labels including logos for increase brand visibility
- Rotate print labels 180 degrees on banners and canvas prints
- Generate dynamic QR codes with important job information
- Connect to existing business tools using barcodes or QR codes
- The latest Adobe technology including Adobe PDF Converter APC 3.1
ONYX 21, covering the entire product portfolio of ONYX solutions including ONYX Thrive print workflow software; and all ONYX RIP products is globally available. It is available to all ONYX Advantage customers by requesting a key update and to all other customers through a license purchase. Onyx Graphics is providing a special promotion to upgrade.
Customers are encouraged to visit www.onyxgfx.com for more information.